- Learn how to kick-start your athletic recruitment journey -- for both male and female athletes.
- 21 high-quality videos, broken into 8 sharply focused modules.
- All-in access to bi-weekly podcasts from current NCAA Head Coaches.
- Learn to bring focus to your recruiting list. Save countless hours and thousands of dollars on fruitless college visits.
"Given the uncertainty that exists right now, I want to provide athletes and families an inside look into the world of college athletic recruitment, while keeping them current on the ever-changing recruiting landscape."
Hi! I’m Fran O’Leary, the creator of Inside College Athletic Recruitment.
The insights I share in this course are the culmination of 30 years working as a head coach at several select colleges and universities.
Recruitment has been a large part of my life, having been head a soccer coach at both the NCAA Division I and III levels.
My small private college coaching experience comes from my time at Elmira College, Kenyon College and Bowdoin College. I spent seven years at Dartmouth College, followed by George Mason, and now the University of Massachusetts, which has given me a unique insight into Division I recruiting in the Ivy League, the Colonial Athletic Association, and the Atlantic-10. I also enjoyed my time as a Director of Recruitment and Senior Scout at professional sides Toronto FC and Blackburn Rovers, respectively.
I am very proud of this course as I believe it will grant you an insider and practical look into the world of college recruitment. It will dispel many myths and will enhance your overall recruiting experience as you and your family embark on what should be a fun and exciting journey!
Look forward to seeing you inside the course!
All the best,
Your College Athletic Recruiting Journey
The goal of Inside College Athletic Recruitment is to help prospective college athletes and their families maximize their potential during the recruitment process and optimize the resources available to them.
This course will help families understand:
- How to get started on the college athletics recruitment journey.
- How to navigate the college search during a pandemic.
- What college coaches look for in prospects.
- Best strategies to get noticed.
- How to correspond with a coach.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.